Mask Pack Set
Natural Moisturizing Nutrients for Hair, Face, Hands, & Feet.
- Hand Gloves - It has a calming and excellent moisturizing effect and promotes pore shrinkage.
- Apple Face Mask - Helps maintain healthy and glowing skin.
- Avocado Face Mask - The avocado extract contains rich vitamins and minerals, delivers essential nutrients and moisturizes the skin for a long period.
- Steam Hair Cap - The amino acid complex of PRODEW 500 provides stronger hair and restores damaged hair from the frequent use of shampoo and coloring.
- Foot Socks - It stimulates metabolism and helps cell regeneration.
Made In South Korea
Net Weight: 6.7 oz.
How to use
- Wash face thoroughly, dry, and apply skin toner (if available) before use.
- Remove mask from packaging and carefully unfold.
- Place the mask over face and lightly press to ensure maximum absorption for 10-20 minutes.
- After removing the mask, gently massage any remaining moisturizer until thoroughly absorbed.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before use.
- Remove gloves and separate along the broken lines.
- Wear over hands as gloves for 10-15 minutes.
- After removing gloves, gently rub/massage hands to allow maximum absorption.
- Wash feet thoroughly and dry before use.
- Remove socks and separate along the broken lines.
- Wear over feet like a sock for 10-15 minutes
- After removing socks, gently rub/massage feet to allow maximum absorption.
- CapWash hair thoroughly and dry before use.
- Open the package and remove the hair cap.
- Utilize the affixed tape to secure snug fit.
- Gently massage cap to help hair absorb nourishing nutrients.
- Remove cap after 15-20 minutes, wash and dry.
- Apple Face Mask - Water, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Water, Pyrus Malus(Apple) Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract.
- Avocado Face Mask - Water, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Oenothera Biennis(Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
- Hand Gloves - Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Prunus Persica(Peach) Leaf Extract.
- Foot Socks - Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Extract, Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract Prunus Persica(Peach) Leaf Extract.
- Steam Hair Cap - Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Brassica Oleracea Botrytis(Cauliflower) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata(Cabbage) Leaf Extract.
Searching for the best Korean skincare? Look no further than IYOU, a revolutionary skincare brand that provides effective treatments for all types of skin conditions.
Korean Hair Steam Mask
Hair steam masks are a fantastic way to deeply penetrate the shaft and cuticle of dyed, dry, damaged, and weak strands. The IYOU Steam Hair Mask improves on an already-great concept by using a complex of amino acids that guarantee stronger, shinier, and bouncier tresses. After shampooing, wrap the Korean steam hair mask around your still-damp hair, snugly attach it by using the sticker for a snug fit, massage hair through the cap, and allow the mask to sit for 15-20 minutes for the best absorption. Use this color-safe hair product once weekly for the best results.
Korean Face Masks
When it comes to skincare, few nations do it more precisely and efficiently than South Korea. With IYOU’s enviable formulations, you’ll have clearer, more beautiful skin with regular use. The fabric used in these sheet masks are made from unbelievably soft cotton, so even the most sensitive skin will love the results!
Korean red ginseng has long been celebrated as an anti-aging serum, thanks to its phytonutrients (which stimulate the metabolism and increase the firmness of the dermis). These elements are also great for people who suffer from skin conditions like acne or eczema. The Red Ginseng Jelly Mask also targets hyperpigmentation and scarring, thanks to its exfoliation properties.
If you’ve struggled with uneven skin and blemishes in the past, regular use of the Propolis Jelly Mask should help to reduce frustrating breakouts. Propolis is an antimicrobial, antibacterial substance that’s been used for millennia to heal broken skin and clear pores. Use this sensitive skin treatment on washed, dried skin. Lightly press the propolis mask into place and leave it for 10-20 minutes. After removing, simply massage the remaining serum into skin until it’s absorbed.
You may not know it, but your decolletage needs to be moisturized regularly to avoid the dreaded crepe-like skin that occurs with age. Use the Neck and Collarbone Mask regularly to improve skin tone and texture, thanks to coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) which functions as a strong antioxidant and protectant against free radical damage. Within 15 minutes of using this Korean sheet mask, you’ll have tighter, firmer skin.
Gold face masks may seem like a trend, but even Cleopatra was known to sleep in them. Not only does the Gold Jelly Mask detoxify the skin, but it increases elasticity, targets wrinkles, removes hyperpigmentation, and is one of the best anti-aging products in mask form. Another precious material – black pearl – has become one of the world’s leading anti-aging ingredients. Loaded with calcium, the Black Pearl Jelly Mask improves cell turnover, smooths skin, and maintains a radiant, healthy glow.
Avocado Face Masks have become incredibly popular in the skincare market, and for great reasons! The plant’s rich fatty acids make this a deeply hydrating face mask, relieves inflammation caused by conditions like psoriasis and eczema, and even prevents acne from forming. Good-for-skin vitamins like magnesium, potassium, and folic acid maintain the health of the epidermis.
Why do we love alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) so much? They can take dull, dry skin and dramatically change everything. We’ve all heard about an apple a day keeping the doctor away, but using an Apple Face Mask each week could mean fewer dermatologist visits! High in antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamin C, and vitamin E, these are the best sheet masks for oily skin. Not only is apple extractable to break down the proteins that hold dead skin cells in place (for better exfoliation), but the complex carbohydrates also provide a barrier that locks in water without blocking pores.
Face Mask Set
If you’re looking for the best deal on Korean sheet masks, you’ll love the IYOU Mask Pack Set. You’ll find everything you need for smoother feet, moisturized hands, and more beautiful skin, including the apple and avocado face mask, steam hair cap, and the foot and hand treatments. With the highest quality formulations that provide real results, what do you have to lose?
Hand and Foot Masks
Whether washing the dishes or being exposed to cold weather conditions, don’t forget to give yourself a hand – a hand mask, that is. With the IYOU Green Tea Hand Masks, you’ll calm irritated skin, reduce swelling, and boost cell regeneration. While you’re waiting for your hand mask serum to be absorbed, why not use the Green Tea Foot Socks? Green tea extract is loaded with healing vitamin B2, and vitamin E provide nourishing dry skin treatment.