Code Of Harmony Salvation Phyto-Beauty Oil Serum
Salvation Phyto-Beauty Oil – Soothe dry, dull, sensitive skin with this pure and potent Phyto-Nutrient moisturizer. The 14 carefully chosen youth-enhancing plant oils in Salvation Oil Serum will supply your skin with Omega 3,6,7, and 9, and will provide your skin with a diverse lipid profile that is easily absorbed and non-pore-clogging.
Recommend Tip: Start with 2-3 drops and increase as needed. Most people will be able to use this serum day and night and increase up to 5-8 drops. If you struggle with congested skin or acne, use in moderation and your skin will find oil balance and clarity. A little goes a long way. Pairing Salvation Oil Serum with Virgin Skin or Rebel-C Serum is the ultimate combination of hydrating and plumping phyto-nutrients and moisturizing lipids.
“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.” Prince
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE:
- Calm Skin – This is the new skincare must-have ingredient to soothe an upset complexion, fight free-radicals, and combat the aging process!
- Moisturize / Soften skin texture – stay moisturized all day and protect the skin barrier from environmental assault.
- Glowing not Greasy formula penetrates easily in a skin-like base of Olive Squalane, Macadamia, and Jojoba
- Vital Oils for youthful looking skin – Chia Seed, Moringa Seed, Rose Hip, Pomegranate, Sea Buckthorn, and Black Cumin provide a diverse fatty acid profile, a natural source of Vitamins A,B,C,E, zinc, lycopene, and antioxidants, which help to beautify the skin and combat the visible signs of aging.
- Enhanced with Extra Antioxidants – CoQ10 gives your skin energy, while Curcumin (Tumeric) brightens skin tone. Both fight free radicals to combat harmful environmental toxins.
- Calm skin with Omega 3,6,7,9: The fatty acids in Echium oil, Borage oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Hemp Seed Oil are a soothing cocktail for your skin’s integrity, health, wellness.
- Balances skin in dry and oily skin types.
- All Skin Types – non-pore clogging blend – A dab or two will do! Moderation is key for oily skin
Salvation Oil 30ml, Mini Salvation 15ml
How to use
Dispense 3-8 drops of Salvation into the palm of your hand, warm between the palms and press into face, neck, and chest. Start with just a few drops and increase as needed. Make sure that you put the cap back on the bottle and tighten when not in use.
- Tip: This oil serum is great to calm and moisturize any dry, flaky areas and is even good for most acne-prone skin that is irritated or prone to dryness.
- Tip: Add a few drops of Salvation to your Rebel-C or Virgin Skin serums or layer them. These combinations are complete skin nutrition.
Squalane (Olive), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil + Cannabidiol (Hemp derived CBD), Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Moringa Olifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (Coconut), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Lecithin (Sunflower, Non-GMO), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Oil, Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Tocopherol (Vit E), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (Turmeric antioxidant)