Code of Harmony Oil Cleanser + War Pant Remover Mini Cleanser 1oz30ml
Code of Harmony Crave Oil Cleanser and Make-up Remover gently and thoroughly cleans without stripping skin or leaving a greasy layer on your face. Make-up dissolves.
How does Crave Oil Cleanser work? It’s easy–rub the oil cleanser into a dry face to loosen dirt and makeup. Add a little water to form a milky emulsion (this activates the cleansing ingredients). And rinse clean. Non-irritating to skin or eyes even when you rub it into your eye makeup!
Why we created Crave Oil Cleanser: To help prevent TEWL, or Trans Epidermal Water Loss. Many cleansers can make your face feel tight and actually cause sensitive skin because the skin is assaulted, stripped of all oils, and exposed to the elements every time you wash. The daily assault can cause dryness, irritation, sensitized skin, and even dermatitis. CoH Oil Cleanser helps to preserve the moisture barrier in your skin!
We recommend: Our Oil Cleanser is great for all skin types as an everyday cleanser and make-up remover. Excellent for sensitive skin, dry, troubled skin, and All Skin Types.
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE:
- Soothing/Nurturing: Rice Bran Oil, Cucumber Seed, and Kukui Nut Oil provide soothing nutrition to the skin in the form of fatty acids, phytosterols and vitamins.
- Supports Skin Vitality: Moringa Seed, Kalahari Watermelon, and Sea Buckthorn contain rare fatty acids important for optimal skin health.
- Calm and Clear
- Gentle Surfactants: We use two very gentle surfactants in this cleanser. These two ingredients are what makes the cleanser actually cleanse the skin. Without them, your would simply have a skin oil, not a cleanser (this is why sometimes the Oil Cleansing Method is not effective. Oils alone do not cleanse the skin.) Our primary cleansing agent was proven to be “less irritating than water” in clinical testing and is used frequently in baby products.
Size - Oil Cleanser 120ml , Mini Cleanser 1oz/30ml Travel Size
How to use
Apply a generous amount of cleanser to face and neck to dry skin. Massage in well. It feels good and helps to loosen dirt and grime, while stimulating the skin and facial muscles. Add water to your hands and massage wet hands into the cleanser. It should get a little milky and the texture changes. Rinse clean away.
- Tip: If you have areas on your face that are congested, or you wear a lot of makeup or sunscreen, a double cleanse might be necessary.
- Tip: Follow the cleanser with Acid Trip Exfoliating Melt 3-4 times per week to exfoliate dead skin, brighten, and promote clarity.