Code of Harmony CBD Oil Cleanser + War Pant Remover Mini Cleanser 1oz30ml
Code of Harmony Crave Oil Cleanser and Make-up Remover gently and thoroughly cleans without stripping skin or leaving a greasy layer on your face. Make-up dissolves. Grunge of the day is washed away, and skin is left soft and supple. This emollient, phyto-nutrient rich formula is loaded with calming plant oils from Cucumber, Kukui Nut, Watermelon, Moringa, Black Cumin, and Hemp Seed Oil with our pure CBD extract to soothe irritations and fortify sensitive skin as you cleanse. 75mg CBD in 120ml / Mini 30ml FOR ALL SKIN-TYPES.
How does Crave Oil Cleanser work? It’s easy–rub the oil cleanser into a dry face to loosen dirt and makeup. Add a little water to form a milky emulsion (this activates the cleansing ingredients). And rinse clean. Non-irritating to skin or eyes even when you rub it into your eye makeup!
Why we created Crave Oil Cleanser: To help prevent TEWL, or Trans Epidermal Water Loss. Many cleansers can make your face feel tight and actually cause sensitive skin because the skin is assaulted, stripped of all oils, and exposed to the elements every time you wash. The daily assault can cause dryness, irritation, sensitized skin, and even dermatitis. CoH Oil Cleanser helps to preserve the moisture barrier in your skin!
We recommend: Our Oil Cleanser is great for all skin types as an everyday cleanser and make-up remover. Excellent for sensitive skin, dry, troubled skin, and All Skin Types.
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE:
- Soothing/Nurturing: Rice Bran Oil, Cucumber Seed, and Kukui Nut Oil provide soothing nutrition to the skin in the form of fatty acids, phytosterols and vitamins.
- Supports Skin Vitality: Moringa Seed, Kalahari Watermelon, and Sea Buckthorn contain rare fatty acids important for optimal skin health.
- Calm and Clear: Hemp Oil + CBD and Black Cumin Seed are both powerful botanicals that an help even skin tone, fight an irritable epidermis, and keep the bad skin days away!
- Gentle Surfactants: We use two very gentle surfactants in this cleanser. These two ingredients are what makes the cleanser actually cleanse the skin. Without them, your would simply have a skin oil, not a cleanser (this is why sometimes the Oil Cleansing Method is not effective. Oils alone do not cleanse the skin.) Our primary cleansing agent was proven to be “less irritating than water” in clinical testing and is used frequently in baby products.
Size - Oil Cleanser 120ml , Mini Cleanser 1oz/30ml Travel Size
How to use
Apply a generous amount of cleanser to face and neck to dry skin. Massage in well. It feels good and helps to loosen dirt and grime, while stimulating the skin and facial muscles. Add water to your hands and massage wet hands into the cleanser. It should get a little milky and the texture changes. Rinse clean away.
- Tip: If you have areas on your face that are congested, or you wear a lot of makeup or sunscreen, a double cleanse might be necessary.
- Tip: Follow the cleanser with Acid Trip Exfoliating Melt 3-4 times per week to exfoliate dead skin, brighten, and promote clarity.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, D1-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate (ultra-gentle cleanser), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil with Cannabidiol (CBD), Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (food-based cleansing ingredient), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Moringa Olifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vit E), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Oil, Cedrus Deodora (Cedarwood) Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract + Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Bisabolol (from Chamomile), Phytosterols (soothing plant molecule), Alpha Lipoic Acid (antioxidant)